Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Big Day

I threw two bags of clay today from 11am till 4pm.



There is some more stuff but im working on a vase with attached sections so it wouldnt make sense to show pictures until the vase is completed! I tried doing full dimples on some vase forms and i kind of like the look! I like the general idea but there is alot i can do to fix the overall shape so it pleases the idea more :] basically im just making a ton of stuff for the woodfire and i was in my zone today so didnt want to stop! Ive made the bodys of three more comfy pitchers that hopefully i can finnish up tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Jack! These are fantastic! I like the small dimpled vase and the vase with the flat sides! They look AMAZING! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete